The need has never been greater for church planting and Georgia Baptists all across the state are answering the call. Planting a church is no easy task and our church planters need your help and support. Ask us how to sponsor or partner with a church plant (traditional, bi-vocational, ethnic, or house church).
– For planning a mission trip to partner with one of our church planters, please contact Butch Butcher.
– For assisting with one of our intercultural church planters, please contact Jerry Baker.
Join Church Planter, David Heavener, of Revelation Studio Ministries in reaching aspiring and established artist in the growing film community in Atlanta!
Your church can partner with this ministry to provide:
- Coffeehouse equipment/supplies/volunteer baristas
- Sound Systems
- Build the set and/or donate materials such as paint, theatrical props
- Handyman-type work
- Web Design/Graphic Design
Mission Teams can:
- Renovate the coffeehouse
- Be cast, crew, or live studio audience in the filming of the web series
- Do door-to-door invites, prayer walks
Contact David Heavener at email@example.com for more information and details.
Acts 1:8 Individual
1. Start a small group in your home.
2. Start a list of lost people to pray for.
3. Pray for awareness of Evangelistic opportunities daily.
4. View every encounter with another person as an Evangelistic opportunity.
5. Contact your pastor for Evangelism ministry possibilities.
6. Share a meal with an Ethnic person or family.
7. Participate in Evangelism training.
8. Consider being an Ethnic Mobilizer for your church.
Acts 1:8 Church
1. Adopt a local Ethnic congregation and the same people group overseas.
2. Adopt a local non-Christian house of worship to pray for.
3. Plant a new church – Ethnic, Affinity Group, English Speaking
4. Host a joint worship service and swap pulpits with an Ethnic church.
5. Start an ESL program.
6. Start weekly visitation.
7. Provide Evangelism training
8. Request community demographics from Georgia Baptist Convention Research Department.
Acts 1:8 Association
1. Do research on community demographics and share with pastors and key leaders.
2.Identify non – Christian worship centers and share with pastors for churches to adopt for prayer
3.Host an ESL training
4.Become an Acts 1:8 Association and host and Acts 1:8 Rally
5.Seek an Ethnic Mobilizer/Advocate for your Association.
6.Plant or partner with an Ethnic congregation
7.Partner with another Association to maximize resources
8.Form an Evangelistic Missions strategy team