Construction Projects include everything from building church facilities to rebuilding devastated disaster areas. You can get involved in your local community for a day or travel to a location and spend a week or more. The needs are great and there are opportunities for every skill set and level. Join in and let’s build!
For more help in planning a construction trip please email Stuart Lang.
Unlike Disaster Relief, there is no “required training” to participate in construction projects.
Camp Grace in Roberta, GA whose mission is to “Transform urban youth through grace, with overnight camps”, needs help building dorms FEBRUARY 24 – MARCH 5, 2017. For more information, contact Joe Reynolds at email@example.com / 912-339-0214 or go to www.thecampgrace.com and click Big Build to register.
- Carpet Installation
Please contact Andy Perryman at 706-678-7381 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- New Dorm Building
- Other Building/Remodel Projects
- And More!
Project Dates: May 6 – July 30, 2017
Click here for the Brewton Parker College Information Sheet.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Click here for registration worksheet.
Come and help restore a pastor’s home at The House of God.
The house was left in a mess when the church was sold to The House of God. It needs all fixtures and carpet removed as well as all walls and exposed boards cleaned and sprayed with Clorox as well as general cleaning. Some light construction may also be required. Below are details:
- Food: The team will be responsible for their own food and have use of the kitchen in the fellowship hall.
- Housing: The team may stay at the church.
- Showers: It is possible that the association will provide a shower tr for this team.
- When: ASAP – this project needs to be done so that the insurance company will cover the property
- Skill Level: Low, just good hard workers.
- Cost: The team is asked to provide food, a dumpster, and cleaning materials.
For more information and to assist, please contact:
Church: The House of God
Contact: Dr. Jamie Sanks; Pastor
Location: Flat Rock Rd. Columbus GA
Mobile: (706) 536-6737
Brookhaven Baptist Church in Atlanta, Ga is looking for construction teams to assist with the following projects during the next 6-8 months:
Project 1: Complete the renovation of the Children’s Wing (about 3000 SF). The work would include:
- Demolition of some existing masonry walls to make larger classrooms
- New accoustical ceilings in the classrooms
- New manufactured flooring in the classrooms and corridor
- Painting in the classrooms
- Renovation of a public restoom with new tile finishes – walls and floor
Project 2: Renovation of our Fellowship Hall. The work would include:
- Construction of two new handicapped restrooms in our fellowship hall
- New manufactured flooring in fellowship hall
- New painting in fellowship hall
Volunteer teams of up to 40 are welcome and can sleep, shower and cook at the church.
Contact Don Presley at email@example.com for details.
The Savannah Baptist Association/Savannah Baptist Assembly invites teams and individuals for various construction projects throughout the year. Teams are welcome for a week. Campers on Mission are welcome to stay for longer periods of time.
For details and available projects, please email the Savannah Baptist Association/Savannah Baptist Assembly.
- Installing wainscot and chair rails
- Drywall Repairs
- And More!
Project Dates: May 8 – June 16, 2017
Click here for the Shorter University Information Sheet
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Click here for the registration worksheet.
- Adding showers to cabins
- Retreat Center Renovation
- Cabin Maintenance
- Upgrading Cabin Activities
- Trail Maintenance and Blazing New Trails
- Tree Clearing
- Ongoing Maintenance, Cleanup, & Care
Please contact Camp Director, John Dixon, at 706-747-3217 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The Rock Ministry
The Rock Ministry was birthed from a burden God gave Terry Hinkle and Donnie Primrose to do something to help people and families who, for whatever the reason, find themselves homeless. In Terry’s words, “We are looking to give people a “hand up” not a “handout.”
God has provided Terry and Donnie with a twelve cabin facility in Troup County (location purposely withheld) to be used for this purpose. The purpose of this ministry is not to give folks a long term place to stay. The length of the stay is designed for ninety days, free of charge, during which time the family is given breathing room, so to speak, to get their lives back together.
Terry & Donnie are doing this ministry solely on faith. Both of these men have other jobs and are financial contributors to the ministry themselves. And while the cabins are in varying stages of disrepair, they do already have some families staying there.
The need for this ministry is fourfold:
2) Provide for the Spiritual needs of the families staying at the facility.
3) Raise financial support for construction materials and operational costs.
4) Recruit volunteer labor to facilitate repairs.
If you would like to be a part of this most worthy ministry, please contact Terry Hinkle at: 706.594.7010 or Donnie Primrose at: 706.442.1253.
Join Church Planter, David Heavener, of Revelation Studio Ministries in reaching aspiring and established artist in the growing film community in Atlanta!
Your church can partner with this ministry to provide:
- Coffeehouse equipment/supplies/volunteer baristas
- Sound Systems
- Build the set and/or donate materials such as paint, theatrical props
- Handyman-type work
- Web Design/Graphic Design
Mission Teams can:
- Renovate the coffeehouse
- Be cast, crew, or live studio audience in the filming of the web series
- Do door-to-door invites, prayer walks
Contact David Heavener at email@example.com for more information and details.