This page is devoted to projects with a special sense of urgency. If you’re looking for an immediate ministry or missions opportunity this might just be the place to look.
Camp Grace in Roberta, GA whose mission is to “Transform urban youth through grace, with overnight camps”, needs help building dorms FEBRUARY 24 – MARCH 5, 2017. For more information, contact Joe Reynolds at email@example.com / 912-339-0214 or go to www.thecampgrace.com and click Big Build to register.
- Carpet Installation
Please contact Andy Perryman at 706-678-7381 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- New Dorm Building
- Other Building/Remodel Projects
- And More!
Project Dates: May 6 – July 30, 2017
Click here for the Brewton Parker College Information Sheet.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Click here for registration worksheet.
Come and help restore a pastor’s home at The House of God.
The house was left in a mess when the church was sold to The House of God. It needs all fixtures and carpet removed as well as all walls and exposed boards cleaned and sprayed with Clorox as well as general cleaning. Some light construction may also be required. Below are details:
- Food: The team will be responsible for their own food and have use of the kitchen in the fellowship hall.
- Housing: The team may stay at the church.
- Showers: It is possible that the association will provide a shower tr for this team.
- When: ASAP – this project needs to be done so that the insurance company will cover the property
- Skill Level: Low, just good hard workers.
- Cost: The team is asked to provide food, a dumpster, and cleaning materials.
For more information and to assist, please contact:
Church: The House of God
Contact: Dr. Jamie Sanks; Pastor
Location: Flat Rock Rd. Columbus GA
Mobile: (706) 536-6737
Brookhaven Baptist Church in Atlanta, Ga is looking for construction teams to assist with the following projects during the next 6-8 months:
Project 1: Complete the renovation of the Children’s Wing (about 3000 SF). The work would include:
- Demolition of some existing masonry walls to make larger classrooms
- New accoustical ceilings in the classrooms
- New manufactured flooring in the classrooms and corridor
- Painting in the classrooms
- Renovation of a public restoom with new tile finishes – walls and floor
Project 2: Renovation of our Fellowship Hall. The work would include:
- Construction of two new handicapped restrooms in our fellowship hall
- New manufactured flooring in fellowship hall
- New painting in fellowship hall
Volunteer teams of up to 40 are welcome and can sleep, shower and cook at the church.
Contact Don Presley at email@example.com for details.
Whirlwind Missions needs help in the International Village of Atlanta! They are looking for teams from all over to help “Take the Church, To the People!”
- Meet and learn how to love people in the name of Jesus who are from Mexico, Honduras, Bangladesh, Russia, Japan, and many other countries.
- Take a cultural safari to the World Farmer’s Market, Asian Square, a Vietnamese pharmacy, Al Madina, an Islamic grocery store, see a Hindu Temple at Global Mall, and feel like they’ve been transported to South America at Plaza Fiesta.
- Enjoy ethnic lunches together or pack their own lunch.
- Participate in backyard Bible clubs in apartment complexes with activities that include recreation time, games, snack, crafts, and of course sharing Jesus!
Opportunities are available all year! So pick a date that works for your team and contact Ashley Kendall at 404-358-6766 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installing wainscot and chair rails
- Drywall Repairs
- And More!
Project Dates: May 8 – June 16, 2017
Click here for the Shorter University Information Sheet
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Click here for the registration worksheet.