Shorter University 2018 Summer Projects
Shorter University is looking for teams to help with:
Renovation of the Eubanks Reception Room – this needs to be done in mid-May
- Room is approximately 1600 square feet
- Paint and prep walls
- Install shadow boxes; trim carpentry
- Tools required (provided by Shorter): Hand tools, saw, nail gun
Painting of Alumni Hall (2 floors of 40 dorm rooms total)
- Scrape paint and prep all rooms
- Approx 600 square feet each
- Tools and paint provided by Shorter
Project Dates: May 7 – July 27, 2018 (specific weeks available)
Shorter will provide:
- 3 meals per day and sleeping accommodations.
- Materials needed such as paint, etc. and tools.
Please contact Jeanne McDade to register and for further details at 706-233-7231 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.