Hurricane Michael Rebuild in SW GA!
HURRICANE MICHAEL REBUILD:
The initial recovery efforts in SW Georgia after Hurricane Michael have now transitioned to long term recovery and rebuild. What does this mean? Association and Church teams have an opportunity to adopt a place of ministry and bring their teams to assist with these efforts. If your Association or Church is interested, let us help connect you.
How does the process work?
- Organize your team with a Team Leader.
- Choose dates you would like to serve.
- The Team Leader should click here to submit the team’s request.
Online submission is easy:
- Click the link above.
- Since this is the first time you have submitted this request, click the “Don’t have an account? Sign Up” to the right of the “Sign In” button.
- Complete the information and click “Create an Account”.
- Team Leader will receive an email with the information to activate the account and submit the Team’s request.
Within 2 business days of submission, the Team Leader will receive an email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) with the Point of Contact (POC) information for the location the team has been assigned to. It will be up to the Team Leader to contact the POC with any questions and to work our the arrangements for the team.
Thank you for helping those needing assistance in SW Georgia!